Wednesday, September 14, 2011

BACK BREAKER

On January 18, 2008, i was still racing motocross and i was running in Greenville indoors series. I just got my brand new bike, KTM 85 SX, and i was doing great on it. Everything was goin smooth until the last lap and the last jump. I hit the jump and the bike shot straight up in the air, throwing me off and i was free falling through the air. When ever my body hit the hard sufrace of the race track, it brought tears to my eyes.

For a month and a half, i walked around in pain, but trying not to pay attention to it, soon after i was lifting weights and i lifted to much and the worst thing ever happened. There was a pop and tears were brought back to my eyes and i went straight to the hospital cause i could barley move. They took x-rays of me and were stunned at what they seen, i fractured 3 verturbrays in my back and crushed to of them and they were putting stress on my spinal cord. In the end i was forced to were a back brace for 3 months so the break could heel.

No comments:

Post a Comment